Q: How can I find a knowledgeable doctor in my area regarding medications and/or masks?
A: Please download the document below. Also:
- Visit Speak with an MD.
- Another option is to call any functional medical doctor/clinic near you and ask if they are open to your request. Functional medical doctors are MDs that are normal doctors but are usually much more educated, and will generally be of more help. You can find a functional medical MD near you through this website.
- Go to https://covid19criticalcare.com.
Q: Do you have a list of doctors who are willing to issue medical exemption letters?
A: No, I'm sorry but we do not currently have a list of doctors willing to advertise this. But, we do have links to doctors (see above) that are willing to supply therapeutics, and they would be your best bet to follow up with to ask about exemption letters.
Q: How can I find a lawyer to help me?
A: As employers begin to talk about mandating vaccines, consider pooling your collective resources to hire legal representation. If an employer mandates one medical procedure (COVID-19 vaccine) they open the door for you to demand protection from a long list of infectious diseases such as those listed by the Boston Public Health Commission, including the common cold, influenza, hepatitis, conjunctivitis, and ringworm. This action can sometimes stop further demands. – This information was originally posted on Dr. Joseph Mercola's website at www.mercola.com. The following sources provide help. If you contact them, please send us feedback as this will help others.
- America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) provides helpful legal resources.
- Health Freedom Defense Fund: This nonprofit is working to address unethical and unlawful mask, testing, and vaccine mandates through focused legal actions.
- State-level: If you find yourself needing an attorney for a vaccine injury case, you can try looking through this state list.
- The Rutherford Institute: They believe that the best defense against tyranny is an educated citizenry that knows their rights and is prepared to stand up for them. The Institute provides its legal services at no charge to those whose constitutional and human rights have been threatened or violated.
- How to Win in Court Law Course recommended by Peggy Hall of the Healthy American. If you can't afford a lawyer, can't find a lawyer to take your case, or just want to find out how Peggy Hall learned what she has about the law, then this course is for you.
Q: Do you have sample letters I can use regarding masks and vaccine mandates in the workplace?
A: See our Sample Letters page on Stand Up Massachusetts as well as our Masks & Face Coverings page for additional helpful information.